Work For Us
Take The Step
- Our excellent service is in high demand so we are looking to recruit more care staff to meet the needs of the local community.
- If you are interested in delivering high standards of care to people in their own homes then we have the job for you!
- We offer contracted set hours or bank staff hours, so you can work as and when suits you.
- Experience not necessary, as full training and support is given.
- Take the step into a fulfilling and rewarding career with a successful and caring company. You won’t regret it!
Applying for a job with Penna Homecare
Email it to email@example.com when you've completed it.
Why Work For Us
Learn about us
Why Work For Us?
What We Have To Offer
- Comprehensive online and on-site Free Training
- Flexible hours, with a range of shift options, contracted to suit you
- Paid Travel Time (45p per mile)
- Regular Staff Meetings so you can share experiences and learnings with the team
- Dedicated support from office and out-of-hours staff
- Weekend pay enhancement
- Free uniform
- Staff Discounts in participating local businesses
Opportunities For You
“Caring for seniors is a labor of love and requires a special person”
Elderly care, or simply eldercare (also known as aged care), is the fulfillment of the special needs and requirements that are unique to senior citizens. This broad term encompasses such services as assisted living, adult day care, long-term care, nursing homes, hospice care, and home care.
Because of the wide variety of elderly care found nationally, as well as differentiating regional perspectives on elderly citizens, it cannot be limited to any single practice.
To be successful as a Home Care Assistant, you must have access to your own car, be prepared to have business insurance as part of your motor vehicle policy, have a satisfactory DBS check and strong employment references.